It is our mission to maintain a comfortable and healthy recovery community, our privilege to serve our residents and their families, and our responsibility to provide the best possible care available.
A Sober Living Community
Recovery Road is made up of two neighboring homes located on a large acreage in the midst of beautiful Flower Mound. We are designed with a sense of community but we don’t believe in bunk beds or cramming 15 men into a house with three or four adult men per bedroom. Our homes can fifteen men comfortably. We benefit from almost four acres of open space behind the homes that are utilized for fireside meetings and other activities. A few highlights of our program include:
- A personalized recovery plan with a certified recovery coach.
- Unique and challenging fellowship activities.
- Weekly groups with a licensed chemical dependency counselor
- Groceries included with price of admission.
- On site cross-fit classes and a complimentary gym membership.
Founder and Director